Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011

Weekend

I'm so happy that finally it's weekend!! This week was so full of stress that I'm glad to relax now a little bit. :)
My boyfriend and I are going to our Christmas market, which is famous here in Germany. All the little houses, lights, punch and Christmas songs and so one.
Last year we found there a big and when I say big I really mean big, wooden spoon. We just bought it. But it is more for fun because this spoon is over a meter long and so not really good to handle. Maybe today we will also find some nice things for us. Who knows? :)

I wish you all a great weekend.

Funny hugs,
Krista



And please don't forget the voting. Thanks! 

2 Kommentare:

  1. really ?
    I am sure you visit the Market at the Jungferstieg?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi, Spankingfreunde.DE

    Yes that's right. It was beautiful but to much people around there.

    Hug

    AntwortenLöschen