Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011

holiday photos :)

Today I was a little bit dreaming about my last holidays. I was at Majorca at I love this flair on the beaches and the Spanish people. These 10 day were about a lot of fun and a lot of relaxing and seeing the nature.
I just miss the warm days now and the sun. :)

One day we just took a few pictures and I though about posting them or not. So after a while I said 'Yes, let's do it.' to myself and here they are. Of course I had a lot more of them but I am not sure if this is the right place to post it. But let's see what you will say.






Lovely Hugs!!

PS: I just added a voting because I really don't know what you're thinking. And it would be very interesting to know! If you have a minute please take a look at it. Thanks a lot!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen