Montag, 7. November 2011

happiness!

I'm so nervous and excited you cannot believe this!! And I forget to say how happy I am! :-)
My boyfriend and I really want to move in together and we're searching for an apartment where we could live together. Isn't this exciting? :-)
Oh my god, I AM SO HAPPY!!

We thought to ourselves because our daily life inclusive spanking really works fantastic that we can also make it perfekt and move in together. I'm so curious how the apartments search is turned uo and I was already so hyper and wired that my friend had to bring me back down to earth. I had got woolgathering about our price limit. Well, after he placed me over his knees and give me a good spanking I realized that I have overestimated. Although or because my bottom hurt alot after the spanking, my joy was unclouded. :-)



The most difficult thing will be to find a apartment which is affordable and also spanking-compatible. That we will have the ability to live out our passion undisturbed.

Did I say that I am so glad that I found him and we will move in together?! :-)

Let's see what the futur will bring and how my butt gets along with the new life. *smile*

Hugs

Krista


2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Krista,

    That sounds very exciting! I hope you find an apartment that is soundproof.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Hermione,

    Thanks. We also hope it but it seemed more difficult than expected to find a soundproof apartment. :) But it is fun to search.

    Hugs,

    Krista

    AntwortenLöschen