Montag, 28. November 2011

the first time outdoor

It was a busy week so I had no time for posting some interesting stuff to the blog. I'm sorry for that and I will try to keep some time free for posting and reading the other blogs.


Today was a day that was not like each other.

This evening we, me and my boyfriend, have taken a walk through the park next door. It was a little bit cold outside and dark. After we had walked for half an hour we sat on a bench and talked. We talked about everything that had happened the last days and also including my behavior and my mood. Yup and this was the topic which made me feel strange. And while we were talking he just grab me and put me over his knee. I was surprised and my thoughts were confusing. He hold me straight down and slapped me several time really hard. It burns like fire and my thoughts about people who maybe could have a look at us or so were disappeared.

Than he placed me on his lap again and hugged me. The place in his arms is the best place over the whole world!! We talked a little bit more about my behavior.
The last week my thoughts weren't clear and my actions were messy. I've been having a lot of stress coming from my family and school. I felt helpless and out of control. So I wasn't thinking straight. So my boyfriend said that a spanking would help me re-center me.
A second later I laid again over his knee. It stings a lot but it was fair. After this hard but short spanking we went back home. The happing there were an other story...

On the way back home I realized that there were a lot of people walking through the park. Maybe they could really see us but they must heard us. It's an exciting feeling to know this. It was my first outdoor spanking and I like it. Then there was a man who came straight out of the bush behind us... What he saw or did there we don't know...


Have a great week!

Big Hug!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen