Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011

school...

Did I already say that university here just started?
From now on I've to learn and learn and bring good marks at home. The thing is that my own claim is very high and I am a perfectionist. That makes it even harder.


But on the other hand I've also moments were I don't want to learn and were everything doesn't matter. In this cases I am glad to have my boyfriend. Okay, sure. THIS I say NOW but how will it look when I didn't learn and bear the consequences? I think I will be rude and say that he is not right. BUT now (!) I know that he wants the best for me and this I will also know after a spanking.

But wish me luck that I will stay out of university trouble. :)

I am really happy to have my boyfriend at my side

2 Kommentare:

  1. Welcome to the community Krista.

    I will add you to my blog list and look forward to stopping by again.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks a lot Ronnie!

    Love and Hugs,
    Krista

    AntwortenLöschen