Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2011

spanking for being rude to my boyfriend

Today I will write in english a little bit. I don't speak perfekt english, so please excuse my errors. :-)


Yesterday evening was a kind of confusing for me. You need to know that I'm a person who don't like to give up control and sometimes my feelings just overwhelme me. This evening I was totally out of control and confused. Because of all my stress of the last days and weeks, I was overwhelmed. I was angry, rude and resistant to my boyfriend and he warned my several times to stop this. But I could not.
After his third warning he said that he had enough and that I have to learn to keep my feelings under control and that I can not attack friends who only wants to help me. 

He was serious and I understood that I had crossed a line. He took me over his knees and give me hard otk-spanking. At first with his hands and than with the hairbrush. Certainly on the bare bottom. 
It hurt a lot and I felt sorry for what I did. 



Sometimes it is really good to have someone who cares about you and who pays attention on you. He helps me so often to cope with my feelings and who always is there when I need him. He always is there to keep me in line and to lend me a hand in every situation.  He is the best thing that happend to me the last time. 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Welcome to blogging, Krista.

    I'm enjoying your blog and adding you to my sidebar. (Except that I can't comment with my username and url, so I'm using my old Google id.)

    XX,

    Pink

    AntwortenLöschen